Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
sd card problem

2006 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-03-25 21:48:46

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    SteveDella Rochetta
    2015-03-22 17:09:58
     Hello i have a problem with my sd card, how i can reinstall my information on a another one?

•   Level 2   
    (36) points
     ok si tu targeta se daño y la PC no la reconoce lo unico que puedes hacer es reinstalar el software desde tu PC !!
    1- si tu licencia no a caducado simplemente compra una SD de 8GB inicial el software de Autel desde tu PC he instala todo otravez
    2- si tu licencia vencio contrariamente tendras que renovar tu licencia amigo:( y obiamente reinstalar todo

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
     if the S/N is within update period, just run PC Suit to download all software to the new card.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-03-25 21:48:46 (Reply to:SteveDella Rochetta)

If you had copied the contents of the card at an earlier date to a folder saved on your PC , you could format the corrupted card in the card reader, then copy the files of the saved folder back to the to the card. I already have a spare 16 GB 30 mbps card I used in it before the update period expired , that I know worked and I copied the contents to a folder in my PC and then to a new 16GB 40mbps card that I presently use in it. If I have problems , I'll put the older one back in
  Total1 Pages